Improving the Ability to Analyze Data using Tableau
University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Developing interactive dashboards for improving the ability to analyze data in a more user-friendly way.
- Gathering the required data and developing dashboards to analyze enrollment, graduation and retention rates by college and programs offered.
- Designing data visualizations, graphs and filters for all user levels (Leadership, Provost, Deans and Institutional Effectiveness and Analysis team).
- Providing training and documentation for the Institutional Effectiveness and Analysis team to learn and be able to support the dashboards.
- Dashboards were outdated, were not user-friendly or interactive, and did not have filters to slice-dice data and KPIs in various ways.
- Dashboards could not be used and adopted by multiple stakeholders and teams.