Population Health Analytics
Cut Costs & Improve Quality of Health Care
Population health analytics aids in the delivery of population health management. Business intelligence platforms can be used to record information about claims, electronic health records, IoT devices, prescriptions, and community determinants of health. Since these resources provide real time data, clinicians can practice preventive care and ultimately reduce cost of treatment. By using this data, healthcare organizations can implement strategies to lower costs while providing a high quality of care to patients. Population health analytics aims to answer the following questions:
- How can healthcare organizations provide the best quality of care?
- How can individuals within organizations improve their performance?
- Are patients receiving consistent and effective care?
- How can healthcare organizations cut costs while providing optimal care to patients?
- How can healthcare organizations enhance business operations?
- enhance patient care
- lower costs
- improve business operations