Financial Services & Innovation in the Time of COVID-19 & Beyond
A Fireside Chat with Banking Leaders on Innovation, Data & Technology
[VIRTUAL PANEL] Wednesday, June 24th | 12:00PM – 1:00PM ET
As COVID-19 spreads across the globe, financial services firms and primarily banks, are facing both immediate and upcoming challenges. From a plethora of customer queries to record lending and even record deposits, leaders in the banking industry must alter their strategies and reorganize their roadmaps.
Exhibiting customer empathy, communicating intelligently, accelerating digital transformation, and leveraging data and AI to create streamlined and smart actions, are some of the key initiatives that industry leaders should consider.
This June, 2020, we at Syntelli Solutions Inc. are convening 5 Leaders in the Financial Industry for a fireside chat to share their insights on how banks can navigate these industry-wide changes and continue to efficiently meet the needs of customers, SMEs and large corporations.
Through this on-demand recording, Banking Industry leaders will:
- Discuss the immediate and upcoming challenges for the industry
- Engage deeply on plan-now activities and setting a foundation to adapt to the new world post COVID-19
- Share the importance of learning from the experience by drawing key insights from data collected during this time
- Talk about how to tackle the demand for analytical talent that will rise, and competition it will bring from industries newer to the game
- Explore the trends in the industry that will come about and things to watch out for
ACCESS RECORDING BELOW
Head of Consumer & Digital Analytics, KeyBank
VP Data & Analytics, Renasant Bank
Founder & Managing Partner, CFV Ventures
Head of Risk Testing Analytics & Automation, Regions Bank
[MODERATOR] Rishi Bhatnagar
Chief Executive Officer, Syntelli Solutions Inc.