Prepare your Organization for New Data Regulations
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on May 25th, 2018, bringing a massive change to European data security. However, this regulation also impacts companies in the United States that are in business with Europe, have European customers or specifically target a European audience in their marketing. Organizations in violation of this regulation could end up paying hefty fines of up to 20 million Euros or 4% of their annual global revenues, whichever is higher.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is similar to Europe’s GDPR and will take effect in the state on January 1st, 2020. It introduces new customer rights relating to access to, deletion of, and sharing of personal information collected by organizations. This could result in fines of up to 7,500 US Dollars per intentional violation, leaving organizations with millions in fines.
GDPR & CCPA are the first of many more regulations COMING TO YOUR STATE SOON.
Does your organization know:
- where all customer data is GENERATED?
- where this data is STORED?
- how this data is CONSUMED?
Does your organization have an ACTION PLAN to:
- formulate a legal framework?
- manage content?
- implement data management capabilities?
- support data subscription rights?
- implement audit capabilities?
If your answer to any of these questions is NO…
Your organization will benefit from our Data Privacy solutions which enable you to:
- Identify where and how personally identifiable customer data is generated
- Manage where this data is stored and how it is consumed
- Confidently and seamlessly provide a complete data record upon request
- Entirely erase personal data upon request
- Adhere to privacy laws across government jurisdictions